Start Up Insurance

When starting your new business or start up insurance may appear complex. There are numerous types of insurances for businesses to consider, some are compulsory and others that are advisable or optional.


In most cases you are legally required to have Employers' Liability Insurance and Public Liability Insurance. In some cases, health insurance and fire polices are also compulsory. We highly recommend, in any case, health insurance for you and your employees and can provide you with a discounted quote under a group policy.


Depending on your business, you may have some particular insurance needs. For example, if you're providing a professional service like designer or construction, you need professional liability insurance; if you're starting a food-related business, you need product liability coverage.

The below list provides you with some information and value packages when starting your business:

Free Zone Company
Food & Beverage
Property Owners


You can also find out more about single risk cover under Essential Insurance.

setQuery($query); $call_content = $db->loadObject()->introtext; echo $call_content; } ?>